The Equator 2.0 develops upon the winning formula set by the highly-rated original 2015 Equator. We’ve kept everything you loved about the first generation bag including the vast 46 litre lockable main compartment, padded laptop slot, secret valuables pocket, wealth of storage compartments, removable raincover and well-padded waist and backpack straps. New features include a fold-out interior shelf and improved packing straps to improve distribution and organisation of packed items. The Equator 2.0 also has packaway backpack straps – Ideal if you need to check the bag in on a busy flight, or simply wish to carry it as a hold-all via the side handle. The second generation model benefits from strengthened side compression straps with heavy duty buckles and additional back padding over the 2015 model. The Equator 2.0 retains practical features such as the internal key clip, D-rings, external bungee straps, carabiner loops and twin bottle holders that travellers find useful, whilst the padded laptop compartment continues to nestle behind the front organiser flap for additional security. The Equator 2.0 complies with the hand luggage requirements of a huge variety of airlines and can be slimmed down to satisfy many others thanks to its soft-bag design and compression straps. Best of all, the Equator 2.0’s low price compared to more expensive, less innovative rival backpacks makes this great value backpack a seriously impressive all-rounder.
Equator Backpacking Cabin Luggage – Flight Approved Backpack, with integrated Rain cover, waist and chest straps. (Black/Grey)
- Second generation of the Equator Flight Approved Backpackers cabin luggage. Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Water Resistant
- Large main compartment with fold away shelf, D-rings, internal netted panel pocket and packing straps. External compression straps.
- The front flap contains a deep zipped pocket, second shallow zipped pocket with a handy key clip and to the back of the flap you will find a deep zipped netted pocket which also houses a discreet valuables pocket.
- Padded laptop compartment, Handles to the top and bottom of the bag and a hanging handle. Padded packaway backpack and waist straps, along with a chest strap. Integrated rain cover.
- Perfect for Interrail, and a large range of European and Asian airlines, including Air Asia, EasyJet, Thai, Bangkok and Nok airlines.